Sight word lap books and matching small books introduce science, math, and social studies topics.
Develop a strong foundation for nonfiction reading and content comprehension with engaging books.
- 49 essential high-frequency words in these books build initial reading vocabulary.
- Repetitive sentence structures support beginning readers and build confidence.
- Real-world photos with rebus pictures introduce children to academic language.
- Teaching tips and activities are included in every book, and Teaching Cards are available for each title.
Spanish versions are also available.
Sight Word Readers Lap Book: At Grandma’s House
What do you eat when you visit grandma?
- 1 Lap Book (Trim Size: 13.5” x 11.5”; Content-Area: Social Studies)
|Series||Sight Word Readers|