Effective mini-lessons with fiction and nonfiction passages across a range of genres build the close reading skills Grade 2-6 students need for success on the new assessments.
- Mini-lessons include model texts and discussion prompts to target and develop skills.
- Nonfiction and fiction passages include practice pages for multiple close reads of each text.
- Graphic organizers help students formulate ideas and reinforce comprehension.
- Collaborative conversation and writing exercises help develop evidence-based responses.
Conquer Close Reading Grades 2-6 Set
Grade-specific books teach close reading with effective mini-lessons, on-level passages across a range of genres, and activities with graphic organizers.
- 5 Books (1 copy of each Grades 2-6 title)
|Grade||2, 3, 4, 5, 6|