180 nonfiction and fiction leveled books, plus lap books, build language, literacy, and knowledge across early learning domains.
- Lap books introduce and explore key learning domains aligned with Head Start and other programs.
- Levels AA, A, and B books build vocabulary, literacy skills, and content understanding.
- Instructional materials for every title offer support for cross-curricular activities.
- Family involvement components extend learning beyond the classroom.
In addition to the complete bookshelf, sets by domain and 6 copies of individual titles are also available.
Domains include: Social and Emotional Development; Physical Development; Math; Social Studies; Science; Creative Expression.
Early Rising Readers Social and Emotional Development Single-Copy Set
Teach early Social and Emotional Development concepts and foundational reading skills with this precisely leveled text set.
- 30 Small Books (1 copy of 30 titles)
|Series||Early Rising Readers|