Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources are structured to increase students’ text-dependent comprehension and scaffold students into complex texts.
- Multiple levels of each passage for quick and easy differentiation
- Mini-lessons focused on specific genres
- Graphic organizers
- Critical-thinking and text-dependent questions for each set of passages
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Comprehension Grade 1
- Demonstrating independence
- Building strong content knowledge
- Responding to the varying demands of audience, task, purpose, and discipline
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|