Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources are structured to increase students’ text-dependent comprehension and scaffold students into complex texts.
- Multiple levels of each passage for quick and easy differentiation
- Mini-lessons focused on specific genres
- Graphic organizers
- Critical-thinking and text-dependent questions for each set of passages
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Comprehension Grade 4
- Rich text type and genre practice
- Vocabulary studied in various context
- Ability to write a personal narrative
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|