Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources are structured to increase students’ text-dependent comprehension and scaffold students into complex texts.
- Multiple levels of each passage for quick and easy differentiation
- Mini-lessons focused on specific genres
- Graphic organizers
- Critical-thinking and text-dependent questions for each set of passages
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Comprehension Grade 6
- Comprehending increasingly complex texts in order to be ready for the demands of college and career-level reading
- Reading a diverse array of classic and contemporary literature from around the world, as well as challenging informational texts in a range of subjects
- Competency in 7 areas of writing
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|