Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources with mini-lessons and practice pages for vocabulary, grammar, and usage support and reinforce learning skills.
- Mini-lessons model language, vocabulary, and grammar for each standard.
- Practice pages support and reinforce learning skills!
- Practice tests incorporate multiple skills in a formal assessment format.
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Language Grade 4
- Identifying and correcting inappropriate shifts in pronoun number/person
- Identifying vague pronouns—ones with unclear or ambiguous antecedents—and correcting them
- Identifying variations from standard English in writing and speaking, and using various strategies to better their expression in conventional language
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|