Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources with mini-lessons and practice pages for vocabulary, grammar, and usage support and reinforce learning skills.
- Mini-lessons model language, vocabulary, and grammar for each standard.
- Practice pages support and reinforce learning skills!
- Practice tests incorporate multiple skills in a formal assessment format.
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Language Grade 5
- Demonstrating an understanding that some words have nonliteral meaning, shades of meaning, and relationships to other words
- Using punctuation such as commas, parentheses, and dashes to set off nonrestrictive and parenthetical elements
- Using context clues to determine the meaning of a word or phrase
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|