Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key math standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources help students develop test-taking skills, and include prompts to improve their reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Word problems
- Standards based mini-lessons
- Differentiated practice at 3 levels
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Mathematics Grade 1
- Working with numbers and operations in base ten
- Using the four operations: addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Understanding properties and patterns of algebra
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|