Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key math standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources help students develop test-taking skills, and include prompts to improve their reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Word problems
- Standards based mini-lessons
- Differentiated practice at 3 levels
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Mathematics Grade 2
- Gaining an understanding of and performing operations with fractions
- Taking measurements (e.g., time, weight, height, length, area, perimeter)
- Engaging computation skills with quantitative reasoning and problem-solving skills to solve word problems
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|