Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key math standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources help students develop test-taking skills, and include prompts to improve their reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Word problems
- Standards based mini-lessons
- Differentiated practice at 3 levels
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Mathematics Grade 4
- Solving problems with whole numbers using the four operations
- Interpreting equations as being comparisons, distinguishing multiplicative comparisons from additive comparisons
- Solving multiplication or division word problems that involve multiplicative comparisons, while using both drawings and equations with a symbol to represent the problem
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|