Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key math standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources help students develop test-taking skills, and include prompts to improve their reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Word problems
- Standards based mini-lessons
- Differentiated practice at 3 levels
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Mathematics Grade 5
- Making sense of problems and persevering in solving them
- Marrying computation skills with quantitative reasoning
- Understanding place value concepts and properties of operations
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|