Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key math standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources help students develop test-taking skills, and include prompts to improve their reasoning and problem-solving skills.
- Word problems
- Standards based mini-lessons
- Differentiated practice at 3 levels
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Mathematics Grade 6
- Reasoning abstractly and quantitatively
- Constructing viable arguments and critiquing the reasoning of others
- Modeling with mathematics and using appropriate tools strategically
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|