Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources teach genres and text types using text-dependent prompts.
- Help students tackle each type of writing with mini-lessons organized by standard.
- Teach students to plan and self-evaluate with included practice texts featuring prompts and checklists.
- Easily differentiate student instruction with included rubrics and assessments.
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Writing Grade 1
- Writing to one text and multiple texts
- Writing to a variety of fiction and nonfiction genres including historical fiction, memoirs, procedural texts, science and social studies texts, myths, biographies, and more
- Writing opinion/argument, informative/explanatory, and narrative texts
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|