Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources teach genres and text types using text-dependent prompts.
- Help students tackle each type of writing with mini-lessons organized by standard.
- Teach students to plan and self-evaluate with included practice texts featuring prompts and checklists.
- Easily differentiate student instruction with included rubrics and assessments.
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Writing Grade 2
- Collaboration through thinking, talking, and reflecting together
- Supporting opinions and conveying real and imagined experiences
- Improving opinion/argument, informative/explanatory, and narrative skills
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|