Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources teach genres and text types using text-dependent prompts.
- Help students tackle each type of writing with mini-lessons organized by standard.
- Teach students to plan and self-evaluate with included practice texts featuring prompts and checklists.
- Easily differentiate student instruction with included rubrics and assessments.
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Writing Grade 4
- Taking part in guided reflection
- Real experience writing to a single text and multiple texts
- Writing informative/explanatory texts to explore topics and ideas in a clear way
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|