Focused and targeted mini-lessons provide effective instruction and address key ELA standards in an accessible format.
Essential resources teach genres and text types using text-dependent prompts.
- Help students tackle each type of writing with mini-lessons organized by standard.
- Teach students to plan and self-evaluate with included practice texts featuring prompts and checklists.
- Easily differentiate student instruction with included rubrics and assessments.
Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice: Writing Grade 5
- Writing narrative texts that feature a well-organized sequence of events, character and context development, and rich language and details
- Writing in response to single, paired, and multiple reading passages
- Mastery of the writing process including development, organization, and style, as well as strategies for planning, revising, editing, writing, and rewriting
|Series||Meaningful Mini-Lessons & Practice|