30 classic stories from around the world introduce young learners to diverse genres and academic vocabulary.
- Topic sets with 3 lap books support early learning curricula.
- Beautiful illustrations engage young children in learning to read.
- Built-in tips for educators and parents help develop oral language.
- Teaching cards for each topic offer explicit instruction for educators.
- Text-dependent comprehension questions explore story elements.
Read Aloud Classics 10 Topic Set
This set includes 30 lap books (10” x 10”) organized into 10 Topic Sets. Teacher's Guides for each Topic Set help develop oral language and foundational reading skills; they explore each book's genre, connect the books to their topic, and offer cross-text analysis questions. Support for English learners, writing prompts, and extension activities are also included.
Topics in this set are also sold separately:
- Myself and My Family
- We Get Along
- My Neighborhood
- Staying Healthy
- My Five Senses
- Growing Things
|Series||Read Aloud Classics|
|Grade||PreK, K, 1|