30 classic stories from around the world introduce young learners to diverse genres and academic vocabulary.
- Topic sets with 3 lap books support early learning curricula.
- Beautiful illustrations engage young children in learning to read.
- Built-in tips for educators and parents help develop oral language.
- Teaching cards for each topic offer explicit instruction for educators.
- Text-dependent comprehension questions explore story elements.
Read Aloud Classics Topic Set: My Five Senses
The My Five Senses topic set includes 3 lap books (10” x 10”):
- How the Turtle Cracked Its Shell
- The Bremen Town Musicians
- The Blind Man and the Elephant
A 4-page Teacher's Guide is also included to help develop oral language and foundational reading skills. It explores each book's genre, connects the books to their topic, and offers cross-text analysis questions. Support for English learners, writing prompts, and extension activities are also included.
|Series||Read Aloud Classics|
|Grade||PreK, K, 1|