Sight word lap books and matching small books introduce science, math, and social studies topics.
Develop a strong foundation for nonfiction reading and content comprehension with engaging books.
- 49 essential high-frequency words in these books build initial reading vocabulary.
- Repetitive sentence structures support beginning readers and build confidence.
- Real-world photos with rebus pictures introduce children to academic language.
- Teaching tips and activities are included in every book, and Teaching Cards are available for each title.
Spanish versions are also available.
Sight Word Steps Step 3 Kit
Build the essential sight word vocabulary and reading strategies students need for reading success. Each developmentally sequenced kit allows children to learn and practice specific sight words based on the Dolche and Marie Clay high-frequency word lists. With the Step 3 Kit, students learn 6 new words, bringing their total sight word vocabulary to 24 key foundational words.
Each kit includes:
- 8 Sight Word Readers Lap Books
- 48 Sight Word Readers Small Books (6 copies of 8 titles)
- 1 How-to-Use Guide, 8 Teaching Cards (1 per title)
- 18 Picture Cards per Step
- 6 Word Card Sheet per Step
- 1 Reproducible Activity Book
|Series||Sight Word Steps|