Build skills to meet and exceed the readiness and supporting standards in the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- 10 Warm-Ups include short fiction and nonfiction passages with practice questions.
- Built-in prompts with strategies and support help students answer each Warm-Up question.
- Text-dependent comprehension questions encourage evidence-based responses.
- 4 practice tests build test-taking stamina and help monitor progress.
- Perforated, tear-out answer key included
STAAR Reading Warm-Ups and Test Practice Set
STAAR Reading Warm-Ups and Test Practice Grades 3-8 Set Grade-specific books help students meet Grades 3-8 standards and build test-taking stamina with warm-ups and guided practice, tests that mirror the STAAR assessment format, and perforated answer keys.
- 6 Books (1 copy of each Grades 3-8 title)
|Series||STAAR Reading Warm-Ups & Test Practice|
|Grade||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|
|Instructional Setting||Intervention, Small Group, Special Education, Whole Group|
|Instructional Solutions||Assessment, TEKS/STAAR|