STAAR Reading: Warm-Ups and Test Practice
Build skills to meet and exceed the readiness and supporting standards in the Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills (TEKS).
- 10 Warm-Ups include short fiction and nonfiction passages with practice questions.
- Built-in prompts with strategies and support help students answer each Warm-Up question.
- Text-dependent comprehension questions encourage evidence-based responses.
- 4 practice tests build test-taking stamina and help monitor progress.
- Perforated, tear-out answer key included
All-in-one resource helps develop the comprehension and critical-thinking skills needed to meet Grade 8 Readiness and Supporting Standards. Warm-Ups contain short passages with questions and prompts that guide students in finding text-based answers. 4 practice tests mirror the STAAR assessment format and build test-taking stamina. Reproducible. Perforated answer key included.
STAAR Reading Warm-Ups and Test Practice Grades 3-8 Set Grade-specific books help students meet Grades 3-8 standards and build test-taking stamina with warm-ups and guided practice, tests that mirror the STAAR assessment format, and perforated answer keys.
- 6 Books (1 copy of each Grades 3-8 title)
|Grade||3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8|